Off-market opportunity: Buderim home with panoramic views and dual living
This much-loved family property is brimming with potential for those looking to put their own stamp on a home in sought-after Buderim.
Offering spectacular 180-degree country and coastal views, it boasts a spacious downstairs unit with its own lovely outlook and separate entrance.
The four bedroom, two bathroom home presents a series of well-proportioned spaces which provide ultimate flexibility to create something truly your own.
What we love:
– Walking distance to Headland Park Golf Club
– A short drive to public and private schools, beautiful beaches and Buderim Village
– Polished timber floors throughout the upper level
– Four good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Two bathrooms
– Several living/entertaining spaces
– A fully self-contained unit downstairs with its own entrance and timber deck
– Air-conditioning and fly screens throughout
– Excellent storage
– 5kW solar
– A low-maintenance, fully fenced and landscaped 546m2 block
– A 3.3×3.5m workshop/storage shed
– Lock up garage, separate carport and ample off-street parking