Luxury living close to the water
If you dream of owning a luxurious home in prestigious Birtinya Island, this one’s for you.
21 Lighthouse Circuit exudes quality from the moment you step through the oversized front door.
The high ceilings create an aura of space, enhanced by the highest spec kitchen we’ve ever seen at Jackson Jones. It features a large butler’s pantry with wine rack, stone benchtops and top-of-the-range cabinetry, but the beauty here is more than skin deep. Two Bosch pyrolytic ovens, an open zoned induction stove top, garbage disposal and even a fitted coffee machine make it a true delight to work in.
The open-plan ground floor living, complete with dining and large lounge areas, leads out to a gorgeous private courtyard, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor entertaining in a lovely visual spectacle.
Upstairs, the quality continues with a second living space and four well-appointed bedrooms, three of them with walk-in robes. Two roomy bathrooms, including an ensuite to the balconied master, are finished to the same exacting standards as the rest of the home.
The two-year-old property is solar powered, with ducted aircon and ceiling fans ensuring efficient cooling throughout. Screened doors and windows allow the coastal breezes to flow.
A double remote garage, downstairs powder room, large laundry and fenced, easy-care landscaped exteriors complete the picture of a low-maintenance home you will be proud to call your own.
21 Lighthouse Circuit combines canal living just minutes from the lovely beaches of Buddina with a location close to shops and cafes, excellent schools, parks and cycle tracks and world-class health facilities.
Incredible investment opportunity or dream home? You decide.
What we love:
– Highest quality fittings and finishes throughout
– Spacious indoor/outdoor living
– High spec kitchen with butler’s pantry, wine rack, Bosch steam ovens, induction cooktop, garbage disposal and fitted coffee machine
– Lovely private central courtyard
– High ceilings
– Four good-sized bedrooms, three with walk-in robes and the ensuited master with balcony
– 2 bespoke bathrooms plus downstairs powder room
– Separate upstairs living space
– Solar power
– Ducted aircon, ceiling fans and screens throughout
– Excellent storage
– Fenced, easy care exteriors
– Double remote garage
– 2 years old, with 4 years builder’s warranty remaining
– Fantastic investment opportunity with possible rental appraisal of $800pw (over 5% return)
– Close to waterways and beaches, shops and cafes, health hubs and transport links
Birtinya Island presents kilometres of walking tracks and cycle paths along lovely waterways and is within easy walking distance of cafes and restaurants. It is close to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, The Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre and some of the Sunshine Coast’s best schools and most beautiful beaches. It also offers easy access to the Bruce Highway and the Nicklin Way for speedy travel South to Brisbane or north to Maroochydore and Noosa.