Spacious Eumundi home with room for the caravan or boat!
Looking for a family home just a five-minute walk from the heart of Eumundi?
9 Clark Crescent combines three generous living spaces, five bedrooms and a lovely resort-style pool area, all on a 700m2 block close to the delights of this world-famous village.
Surrounded by stunning countryside and situated amongst other quality homes in the small Eumundi 110 Estate, this home offers potential for dual living or just plenty of room to accommodate the whole family.
The double-gated side access allows ample room to securely park a caravan, boat or trailer within your full-fenced backyard.
Inside, the large family kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, stylish black stone benchtops and tiling, and a lovely sit-up island. The adjoining dining area leads seamlessly out to a vast covered entertainment space – perfect for entertaining alfresco as the kids play in the saltwater inground pool.
The spacious main bedroom has a large ensuite and walk-in robe, and there are three other good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, plus an extra bedroom/study.
The three living zones are designed to accommodate everyone’s needs – from a large rumpus with external access to another spacious lounge area and a smaller ‘snug’ offering potential as a library or games room.
Wooden floorboards feature throughout, and cooling is provided through a living room reverse-cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans in each room. The home is powered by solar panels with a top-of-the-range Fronius Primo 6.6 kw inverter.
Offering parking for at least four vehicles, a double remote garage and a backyard with plenty of play space and even a concreted basketball/handball court, 9 Clark Crescent is the perfect family home in the perfect location.
What we love:
– Currently owner occupied, but offering great investment potential with rental appraisal of $720 p/w
– A short, level walk to the school, shops, cafes, pubs, health services and markets of Eumundi
– Easy access to bus stops, Eumundi train station and the heated public swimming pool
– 3 generous living spaces
– 5 bedrooms, or 4 plus study (5th bedroom without built-ins)
– 2 contemporary bathrooms
– Excellent side access for caravan/trailer/boat
– Stylish kitchen with stainless appliances
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area
– Resort-style saltwater pool with robo vacuum
– Solar with Fronius Primo 6.6 kw inverter
– Wooden floorboards throughout
– Ceiling fans, fly screens and aircon
– Parking for at least 4 cars
– Double remote garage
– Peaceful location yet close to everything
– Dual living potential
– Fully fenced backyard with lovely grassed area and its own basketball/handball court
– Good-sized 700m2 block
– On town water and sewer, plus additional 5000 litre rainwater tank
– In the catchment area for the high regarded Eumundi State School (primary)
– A 5-minute drive to the Bruce Highway, a 15-minute drive to Noosa’s beaches and attractions and a 1-hour drive from Brisbane