Impeccable Buderim home with dual living/home office options
Designed with exceptional attention to detail, this lovely two-year-old family home offers spectacular views over protected bushland and presents unique opportunities for dual living or working from home.
With both an immaculately finished self-contained studio, and a large shed with its own parking area, kitchenette and bathroom, this is the best example we’ve seen of a combined home and possible work environment.
The substantial front door leads into an impressive Hamptons-inspired living space with high raked ceilings and sweeping bush vistas. The stylish kitchen blends white cabinetry with contemporary black fittings and latest appliances, including a plumbed fridge and 900cm oven with gas cooktop and wok burner.
The living/dining area opens out to a wrap-around verandah and shuttered entertaining area – a lovely open-air space from which to soak up the views and breezes.
On the same level are four spacious bedrooms with built-ins, one currently used as an office. The master suite leads out to the deck, again with lovely views, and boasts a huge ensuite with double sinks and sizeable shower. The bespoke styling continues into the family bathroom with a sumptuous clawfoot bath.
The house has a continuous gas hot water system and there are fly screens and ceiling fans throughout. An 8kW split-system air conditioner provides powerful cooling.
Downstairs is the separate studio, designed to the same high-spec finish with its own access and verandah, kitchenette and large ensuite. Need an office, gym, retreat or granny flat? It could even be rented out as an extra income earner.
Outside, the easy-care gardens have been carefully planted with native flowering trees and shrubs. There is room for a pool on this 900m2 block, and abundant level parking for caravans, boats or trailers – including a covered concreted carport accommodating up to four cars. Ample secure under-house storage means tools, mowers and surfboards can all be safely stowed.
The 6x9m garage is again fully self-contained and offers excellent scope for a work-from-home business. Fitted with a kitchenette, ensuite, washing machine fittings and separate continuous gas hot water system, it encompasses generous workshop space and separate access with level parking for vehicles large and small.
Just a five-minute drive to the beach yet close to local schools, transport links, shops and amenities, 17 Birdwing Forest Place is a bespoke home in a dress-circle location.
Don’t miss out – call Nigel for a private inspection today on 0497 388 395.
What we love:
– Proximity to gorgeous Sunshine Coast beaches
– Leafy location yet close to shops, restaurants, bus routes, the Bruce Highway, Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, Sunshine Coast University and numerous local public and private schools.
– Quality home with immaculate finishes
– Spacious living and dining area with high-raked ceiling
– Bespoke kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
– Exceptional bush outlook offering privacy
– 4 good-sized bedrooms (or 3 plus study) all with built-in wardrobes
– 5th bedroom/self-contained studio/guest accommodation
– 3 quality bathrooms
– Large block with room for a pool
– Easy care gardens with flowering trees and shrubs.
– Large 6x9m shed with kitchenette and another ensuite
– Work from home potential
– Dual living opportunity
– Rental income possibility
– Built in September 2018 by quality local firm Tru-Built
– Parking space for up to 10 cars onsite
Buderim is one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Sunshine Coast. This property is a three-minute drive to Buderim Village with it’s renowned mix of restaurants, cafes and shopping outlets.