Quiet cul-de-sac location with room for caravan, boat and trailer!
It’s rare to find a three-bedroom home close to the heart of Maroochydore on such a large, level block.
Positioned for absolute convenience, this desirable property combines appealing interiors with the kind of outdoor space that caravan owners, car enthusiasts or boaties dream of.
There’s ample parking for at least five cars within this fully fenced and private property, including a spacious two bay shed (complete with bathroom) which would suit the most avid hobbyist.
Inside, the property boats a generous and beautifully tiled open plan living/dining area complete with stylish LED lighting.
The dining space leads to a spotless contemporary kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances, which flows out to a peaceful covered entertaining area and lovely lawned backyard – a perfect kids play area which offers ample room for a pool.
The single-level home has three good-sized bedrooms, including a large and spacious main. There’s also a family bathroom with separate toilet, a generous laundry and excellent storage options. The home is cooled via a central aircon unit and there are ceiling fans throughout.
Solar panels offer the opportunity for significant energy savings and 3×3 garden shed provides extra outside storage.
What we love:
– Large, level, 650m2 block with exceptional side access and parking
– Family-friendly cul-de-sac location close to gorgeous Sunshine Coast parks and beaches
– Three good-sized bedrooms
– Two bathrooms
– Contemporary kitchen
– Covered entertaining area
– Lovely lawned backyard
– Secure fencing and remote-operated gate offering excellent privacy
– Aircon and ceiling fans
– Beautiful floor tiles
– LED lighting
– Large two-bay garage/shed/workshop
– Two-car carport
– Ample concreted access for caravans, trailers, boats etc
– Extra 3×3 shed
– Solar panels
– Opportunity to further refresh or extend
– Rental appraisal of $580pw
– Peaceful location but walking distance to Sunshine Plaza shops, Friendship Park, schools, restaurants, cinemas, transport links and amenities.